Our Terms & Conditions
Thank you for registering for Jumptown’s The Madison Invasion. We look forward to having you swing out with us from April 17-19, 2020. Please note that by registering for all or part of this event, you are agreeing to the following:
- You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any swing dancing activity and accept that Jumptown is not liable for any injury.
- Your pass is not refundable. You may transfer ownership of your pass at your own initiative and discretion. You must contact The Madison Invasion staff by Friday, March 20th, 2018 for this transfer to be valid.
- You understand that in the rare case of cancellation due to inclement weather, The Madison Invasion will attempt to provide you with a partial refund.
- You may have your picture and/or video taken during the event. Photos and videos may be be used on social media and for future promotional purposes.
- You will adhere to the rules of the venues. This includes, but is not limited to, no food or drink. You may bring a water bottle and small, personal snacks. Please visit The Discovery Building and Madison Circus Space websites for further information.
- You will treat other dancers and staff at The Madison Invasion with respect and adhere to The Madison Invasion Harassment Policies. We reserve the right to remove dancers who do not adhere to these policies without providing a refund.
Note that if you under the age of 18, you must obtain written consent from your legal guardian to attend all or part of The Madison Invasion.
Most important: have fun! Challenge yourself to improve your dance. Enjoy learning alongside others and be supportive of their learning. Relish in the awesomeness of world-class instructors and live music.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.